- Itineraries: Saigon – Ben Thanh market -Cooking center – Hotel
- Type: Private
- Depart Time: Daily
- Tour Length: 5 Hours
- Depart from: Ho Chi Minh
- End in: Ho Chi Minh
Cookery tour (half day)
Vietnamese culinary art has been widely acknowledged as a superb cuisine. To Orientals, it is a fabulous balance between ying and yang featured in its harmonious formula of green vegetables and fresh meat seasoned with mild spices. On this tour, visitors will have a chance to learn this reputable cookery at a professional cookery centre. Learning and practicing simultaneously, visitors will be sampling some typical specialties of Vietnamese wet-rice gastronomy such as spring rolls, sugar cane shrimp pastes, fresh fish sour soups,…. After the tour, a certificate of cookery attendance will be handed to each participant
- 08:30: Pick up at hotels.
- Transfer to Ben Thanh Market for market visit
- Transfer to a cookery centre
- 09:30: Learning cooking (2-3 dishes).
- Menu: Spring roll; pork cooked with caramel in clay pot: sour and sweet soup with fish; sweet mungbean soup.
- Deliver certificate to each participant
- Enjoy the food
- Transfer back to hotel
CONTACT US AT: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org